Automatic poultry claw peeling machine is a food processing machine designed and produced by our company for various types of broiler processing of refrigeration enterprises.This machine is all made of stainless steel. It has the advantages of reliable performance, convenient use, low residual rate and high production efficiency. It is an ideal processing equipment for various refrigeration plants, food processing plants, foreign trade and other units.
2.Basic structure and principle
This equipment is mainly composed of a frame, a cylinder, a spinning plate, a transmission part, etc. All are made of stainless steel, clean and beautiful, the glue stick is special for food machinery, non-toxic, tasteless, clean and sanitary.
The device drives the disc spinning operation through a direct-connected reducer, which makes the chicken feet move spirally between the disc spinning rubber stick and the barrel rubber stick, thereby realizing the peeling requirements.
3.Installation and use
1. First, place the equipment on a level and solid ground according to production requirements, and fix it securely.
2. Turn on the power (380V), observe whether the motor rotates abnormally, and see if the running direction is correct (clockwise from top to bottom), otherwise it should be rewired.
3. After everything runs normally, you can start working. First turn on the power, put in the chicken feet (the amount should be 2/3 of the cylinder volume), and open the flushing valve at the same time, you can start peeling work.
Remember that during operation, the operator's hands are strictly prohibited from reaching into the barrel of the peeling machine to avoid accidents!
4. After setting the time (generally peeling time is about 1 minute, the specific time should be controlled by the user according to the actual situation), close the flushing valve and open the discharge cover (note: the discharge cover cannot be fully opened at this time, only Open 45 °), the chicken feet will be automatically thrown out of the barrel through the discharge port.
5. After the work is completed, the waste inside and outside of the machine should be cleaned and rinsed with water to facilitate the next work.