Poultry slaughtering equipment manufacturers
Poultry slaughtering equipment scientific research, production,
operating as one of the modern enterprise
Number of views:
Horizontal hair removal machine
Product serial number
Horizontal poultry hair removal machine is a horizontal roller mechanical hair removal machine designed and produced by our company for all kinds of broiler and meat duck processing enterprises. It is a horizontal roller structure and is a cost-effective one in hair removal equipment. A mature product adopts chain transmission to make the upper and lower rows of depilation rollers realize relative rotation, thereby removing the hair on the bird body. The spacing between the upper and lower rows of depilation rollers can be adjusted to adapt to the needs of different chickens and ducks. Customer's praise.
2. Test machine and maintenance
(1) Before the machine is tested, check whether the screws of each mechanical part are loose, whether the lubrication parts have been lubricated, etc.; if there is no problem in each part, test the vehicle.
(2) When the hair removal machine is working, the motor should be moisture-proof and waterproof. When cleaning the equipment, be careful not to spray water onto the motor.
(3) In addition, you need to check the following parts frequently:
Whether the hair removal stick is defective, if it is, replace it in time.
Whether the motor V-belt is slack should be tightened in time.
Check if the bearing seat is in water and the bearing is damaged. If it is necessary to replace it in time, it may cause chain reaction.
3. Lubrication and maintenance:
Each bearing housing and the column sliding sleeve are equipped with a grease fitting to ensure timely lubrication of the bearing and the sliding sleeve. (Buttering once a week) The adjusting screw and chain are lubricated with ordinary mechanical oil.
chicken plucking machine
chicken feather machine
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Method of contact and occupation